Recommendation of Best places to Visit in Mongolia - Khovsgol Lake





Have you ever thought of a trip to Mongolia?

I am sure that a trip to Mongolia is not very comfortable, but it will be a trip that will surely remain in your memory. When many people think of Mongolia, they think of wonderful nature. Imagine a large plain and a sheep and cows playing. Maybe if you go to Mongolia yourself, you can see a wider world than you can imagine. You can swim in a lake that looks as big as the sea, ride a horse in an endless field, or sleep in a gere, or put up a tent and sleep. If you're living in a city, you can get away from the noise and dust of the city in Mongolia and feel the clean air and the wind. There are so many reasons to travel to Mongolia. I've been there once, but I want to go get some rest again.





Khovsgol Lake


There are many different places of travel in Mongolia. If you have been to Mongolia for the first time, I recommend Khovsgol Lake.The lake is much bigger than you can imagine. If you just look at it, you'll feel like it's the ocean. Of course, on the map, it looks smaller than Lake Baikal, right next to it. Personally, what can I do when I first travel to Mongolia? I was curious. But since I've been there, I recommend that many people go there once. In particular, these days, as the tourism industry in Mongolia is being developed, more and more people are going, so I think we'd better go faster.
I'm sure you've seen a lot of good travel destinations in other countries destroyed. I know it's not bad to develop for the lives of the people in the country, but I'm sorry to miss a big part of it as a traveler.






What you can do there

Most basically, you can swim in the lake, and you can take a small boat.
Personally, it was nice to be able to do it on the lake, but there were many good things about other parts as well. You can just relax in front of the gere, or ride a horse all day.
The best part was living in gere. There were a lot of geres for travelers, and I could meet a variety of travelers there. I talked to them, ate with them, drank with them. Long after my trip to Mongolia, I still keep in touch with the travelers I met there.




How many days do you have to travel?


Traveling to Mongolia takes more time than expected because the traffic is basically not very good. In particular, it takes longer to drive on an off-road, often in the case of a vehicle. Many travelers often borrow cars and drivers at the same time because the roads are often poorly equipped. Anyway, if you only visit the lake, you need about a week. Ulan Bator by the domestic airport near the lake on the entry must drive in a car for three hours. This process should be held for two days. Depending on your style of travel, the remaining five days may be long or short. One day we've moved, so we just relax, and the rest of us ride horses to the lake, and time flies faster than we thought. If you get close to other travelers around you, you might want to spend more time there.



If you have any questions, please leave a question.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seoul Botanic Park location, ticket price and opening hours

Seoul Botanic Park The garden opened in May 2018 and is one of the largest indoor botanical gardens in the world, with three main greenhous...