Best hotel near kyoto station The millennials Kyoto






The hotel I stayed in Kyoto
The millennials Kyoto.

I've used the capsule hotel for the first time.
It's really different I imagined before.

Personally,
It's better than general hotel for traveler.

Firstly,
the price is about 5,000 en per person
in Nov, weekday.
I reserved a month before my itinerary at booking.com.




the location is near nishiki market and gion.
you need to take a bus from Kyoto station.


On the first day in kyoto.
We rode the bus just one time.
So, we didn't use the 1 day pass bus ticket.


I sent the e-mail how to get the hotel from Kyoto station.
And they kindly answer,
certainly where to get the bus aud the number of bus.


They can understand English
So, if you want
Don't hesitate.

Or just using the google map.






This is the signboard of the hotel which looks simple.
On the 1st floor,
Some of accessories are sold.

Just using the elevator
right next to the gate
and
go to reception.









It looks like guesthouse not a hotel.

The public space is really incredible.






Especially,
Galley...
is perfect.






If you like kitchen ware
and home interior,
you already know Balmuda products






The kitchen wares in this galley are almost Balmuda.

when I was married,
I  wanted to but these.
However.... the price is too expensive..

I could use these in the hotel!






There are other famous brand of kitchen ware, also.

and....
you can use a coffee machine, freely.
I forgot to take a photo.

Various coffee can be made.
Just click the button!

In my case,
It is good to drink coffee,
when I take a rest.






Living space is divided from public space

The hotel has 3~4 floor
The floor we stayed is for unisex.

Maybe, other floor is just for one sex.





The guest have to carry this iPod always.

Otherwise,
Can not use basic things
such as
open the door,
control the light and fan.






This is a capsule room.

The bed is double size
for just one person.

In fact,
when I look at this photo,
I thought the bed is for 2 people,
but,
Just One allow to use.

If you are two members,
you can take 2 beds.







The charger of iPod is already prepared on the bed!!







I've never used this kind of bed....
It's amazing.. for me.
So, I made a video.

The guest control the angle of bed
using the iPod.








Every capsule have blind for privacy.

It's like a belt of car,
If you pull quickly,
it will be stop.
and
If you pull again,
it will be open.

you can control both inside and outside.

And,
There is a space for baggage under the bed.
In case of going outside,
blind can be locked.

The key is with iPod.







Public bath and shower space.






We usually use the public toilet and shower space
because we like to stay a guest house than a hotel.







Some of them is really dirty...
and bed facility.

In this hotel!! maybe because it's in japan??

All facility are perfect!
clean and good condition.

Hair dryer also is located
and
All water closet have bidet!!






One more advantage of the hotel!!
The cheapest grocery store is located right across the hotel.

I think this mart is for the restaurant near here.

For your information,
Beer and ramen are the cheapest near here.
I couldn't find cheaper one.

But,
This one is only for the food!
Nothing else.

This is perfect for the traveler, I think.
Buy some food!
and eat them in hotel!







Eating all day
however,
we had to take some late-night snack.



My wife and I have traveled lots of place,
and
Stayed lot of hotels also.

In my opinion,
This hotel is the best!!

Firstly,
Public space have large space and clean.


And,
Some people worry about noise in living space,
because the only thing block the noise is fabric blind.
However,
I'm not sure It's only the day we stayed,

Although many people stayed same floor,
It's really quiet.
I think more quiet than general hotel.

Also,
the location is good for tour the Kyoto.
and for the people using gawaramachi station

You have to stay here!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seoul Botanic Park location, ticket price and opening hours

Seoul Botanic Park The garden opened in May 2018 and is one of the largest indoor botanical gardens in the world, with three main greenhous...