Best Tourist Destination in India - Varanasi city





I spent most of the time just sitting near the Ganges river.



Which city is the best place to travel in India?


India is one of the countries where the gap between the rich and the poor is very wide. So, the lifestyle and culture of cities are very different. What is the first image you think of when you think of traveling India? Perhaps, it's not like a city full of luxurious buildings. So I think the best city to travel in India is the city that we can feel the image of India that we generally think of.
I have been to India for about two weeks, and I have been looking for such a place because the time has not been long. So the place I would like to recommend is Varanasi. 



Why do I recommend Varanasi?


The city of Varanasi is one of the cities where you can feel the culture of India. Still, many Indians are cremated on the Ganges River, which they call their mother's river, when they die. If you go to the Ganges River in the city of Varanasi, you can see some bodies carried in a day. and I could see them go to the temple every day to pray. This is not a big city, but many people lived together and kept their own lifestyles.


Isn't the city dangerous to travel?


Many people think that India is dangerous to travel. I also started my trip to India with fear at first. The first thing I heard when I arrived in Varanasi was "Watch out for your cell phone.". It seems as if it is dangerous to travel even to Indians. There are many accidents and warnings in other people's writings. I haven't experienced it, but stealing things is a basic rule and often takes sleeping pills.Personally, there is always danger in any city. But I think if I prepare for this, I can travel safely enough. No matter how dangerous a city is, isn't it a city where people live in the end?
You can avoid dangerous situations if you have a deep understanding of the advice you have given, not to go out late at night, not to drink too much, and not to accept what others give you.




What can you do in Varanasi?


As I said before, you can see Indian culture in the city of Varanasi. But it may be a shame to spend your vacation on it alone.
But it may be a shame to spend your vacation on it alone. And you can visit universities and temples around city. In fact, there isn't much to see in Varanasi.  But you can enjoy your leisure time watching the Ganges River and talk to tourists from various countries. Most tourists are enjoying Indian life in a leisurely manner. Some people learn yoga, learn musical instruments, and study. At first, you may feel sorry for not having anything special to do, but just sitting in the city at some point will be good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Seoul Botanic Park location, ticket price and opening hours

Seoul Botanic Park The garden opened in May 2018 and is one of the largest indoor botanical gardens in the world, with three main greenhous...